VirtualBox for Mac OS X
VirtualBox for Mac OS X is an extremely popular virtualization application with an amazingly rich functionality. The tool is absolutely cross-platform and is available for Windows, Linux, Solaris and Mac OS systems. It can run everywhere from small embedded systems or desktop class machines to Cloud solutions. The tool has been popular for more than ten years and currently contains dozens of useful functions for the most efficient work. You can download Oracle VM VirtualBox for MacBook right here and get the most important virtualization tool in a couple of seconds.
VirtualBox has a user-friendly interface and contains all the needed functions in its main menu. Both web developers and users with no additional knowledge can easily start using the app without any difficulties. The program runs smoothly on almost all machines with Mac OS X system, including your favorite MacBook. Moreover, the application is currently free to use and still does not contain any paid tools or trial period.
VirtualBox for Mac OS X has a range of benefits:
- completely free to download and use
- no trial period
- no annoying ads or pop-up windows
- a handy manual to help your on any stage of installation and running the app
- top quality software with no bugs or malware
- enormous possibilities for virtualization
- designed for professionals, offering an advanced number of handy utilities
- shared clipboard, as well as drag and drop technology: easy data sharing between the host and the virtual operating systems
- snapshots: once you configured your VirtualBox, you can easily save the machine's state by creating a special snapshot
- powerful functionality for developers and IT gurus
You can start using VirtualBox for Mac OS X for free and get a full package of the needed option for effective virtualization!
Downloads VirtualBox for Mac OS X?
Share the page on your site: