Oracle VM VirtualBox
VirtualBox is a world popular cross-platform virtualization program. The application has been a leader among its competitors from 2007 and still offers the most rich functionality between is analogues. Since the tool is multi-platform, it can be used on machines with all modern operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS, Linux and Solaris. The tool is completely free to use for both installation and running, while all its functions and options do not require any additional fees. Moreover, the tool already includes a full range of features and software utilities for working successfully on any machine. Download Oracle VM VirtualBox for free here and get the latest version of Oracle most popular app in a couple of seconds!
VM VirtualBox has a great list of features:
- Portability: the app smoothly runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit host operating systems
- No hardware virtualization required: the program does not need the processor features built into newer hardware
- Guest Additions for your convenience: seamless windows, 3D virtualization and shared folders that designed to improve performance of both host and guest systems
- Extensible RDP authentication along with an ability to create arbitrary interfaces
- USB over RDP feature, available in VirtualBox only
- Incredible hardware support: USB device support, full ACPI support, great hardware compatibility, PXE network boot and multiscreen resolutions
- Plenty of functions for customization, including an ability to create VM groups, arranging the needed features into special groups for highest user’s convenience
- Remote machine display: an ability to access to the running virtual machine remotely
You can download free VirtualBox and get an all-in-one solution for effective virtualization on the current page.